Re: [Evolution] Evolution-data-server backend address book driawing 100% CPU on one core

Please could you always put the Evolution version in your posts.  I
know you've probably said what it is in one of your other posts, but it
means having to go searching.

Would like to know how to trouble shoot this one.
It happens every time I boot up. Evolution is EXTREMELY sluggish to
the point of being un-usable so I always have to kill that process to
get my computer back.

What type of account is it?  Have you told Evo to download things for
offline usage? How long have you left it to run for - perhaps it's
doing something useful and if you let it finish it won't do it in the
future.

Also, what exactly is the name of the executable taking up the time?
(e-d-s as an executable doesn't exist in recent versions.)

P.