Re: [Evolution] Color of selected text...

On Wed, 2016-05-18 at 09:29 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:

Your distribution should have some sort of build system, where users
might be able to check what sources had been used to build the package
and what packages had been installed when the build was made. For
example Fedora has Koji ( http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji ), Arch
Linux has something else (I do not use Arch Linux, I do not have a
link), and so on.

If you are unsure, ask on your distribution's mailing list or a forum.
This kind of thing is far from the usage of the evolution-list.
      Bye,
      Milan