Re: [Evolution] Color of selected text...

In any case, the pointer to the tracker was helpful. The right package
is webkitgtk, not webkit2gtk

Oops, I used the wrong link in the Firefox tabs :D.

My bad, so upgrading doesn't solve the issue. The OP needs to rebuild
the package against the current installed libgtk3.

The source list repo needs to be manually enabled. After that, I guess
the OP only needs to run

 sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get dist-upgrade

 sudo apt-get build-dep webkitgtk

 apt-get -b webkitgtk && sudo dpkg -i *deb

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/ch-sourcehandling.en.html
https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/apt-howto/ch-basico.en.html#s-sources.list

Regards,
Ralf