Re: [Evolution] IMAP - Junk and Trash folder appear twice

On Mon, 2016-05-16 at 12:40 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2016-05-16 at 12:59 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
I guess you'd like to see an option for this at the Summary page of
the new Mail account wizard, something like "Lookup special folders
on the server" (I miss a better, user-friendly name, for it)

Perhaps "Check server for Trash and Junk folders"

        Hi,
it's not accurate, because it sets Drafts, Sent, Trash, Junk, Archive
and for 3.22 also Templates folders, if they are present. Exclude only
Trash and Junk folders is the opposite of "all or nothing" approach I
mentioned earlier.

Feel free to open a bug report, we can discuss it there and then make a
change for 3.22 (such new option changes UI and adds a new translatable
string, which both should not be done in the stable releases without
approval from the release team and the documentation team and
eventually also the localization team).
        Bye,
        Milan