Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.18.5.1 race condition

Hi Milan,

On Thu, 2016-03-10 at 11:34 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
"thanks for a bug report", your description is awesome, I hope more
people would give such detailed information in their reports.

Thank you for the quick response.

 I do not
recall seeing any similar issue in the recent past, maybe it would
worth to file a bug report in https://bugzilla.gnome.org for it.

There is one thing missing, though. What do your message filters do ?

I have three filters setup, they are disabled in the options
dialog, and I do use them by selecting a message or group of
messages and then ctrl-y.
The filters are very basic "if subject contains" or "if sender
contains" and then "move to folder".

I'd like to ask you to install a debug info package for the evolution-
data-server

I will do so and get back to you later with more information.

Something else that is anoying :
"error while filtering folder INBOX/Trash"
It does not tell me in which account the error is.
Could you make it a bug report, please ?

I will do that.

roelof