Re: [Evolution] SSL cert problems after server move

On Mon, 2016-03-07 at 15:59 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Mon, 2016-03-07 at 13:26 +0000, Denny wrote:

Can it be that you have cached the DNS resolution in the system,
or
overwritten in /etc/hosts [...]
Well that's embarrassing.  Yes, I had apparently left a line in
/etc/hosts from when I was setting up the old server a few years
ago.
      Hi,
you are welcome. I also had a similar issue in the past, also
forgotten
/etc/hosts entry, and you reminded me of it for some reason.

A quick way to check on DNS lookups is to specify the server directly,
e.g.:

% dig @8.8.8.8 foo.bar.com

(using Google's DNS server in this case).

poc