Re: [Evolution] How can I limit the amount of cache evolution is using?

Hi Milan,

Thanks for your answer.
I deleted my email account in evolution, closed it and manually deleted
everything in "~/.cache/evolution/mail/*".

Then I re-created my email account. I could see initially it was
downloading a summary of all the messages, but now it seems it is
downloading every single message. The lower banner says "Retrieving
message '41785' in INBOX" and is just carrying on... I think it is
indeed downloading all messages in my INBOX...

The "folders.db" file is about 4MB in size, and the "folders" directory
is almost 1GB and growing...

I double-checked the synchronisation setting, and it is unselected
(which I suppose is the default when you create a new account).

Any other idea?

Many thanks!