Re: [Evolution] How can I limit the amount of cache evolution is using?

Am Donnerstag, den 03.03.2016, 16:00 +0000 schrieb Pete Biggs:
On Thu, 2016-03-03 at 14:57 +0000, Fabrice Triboix wrote:
Hello,

I would like to know if there is a setting I can use to tell evolution
what is the limit I want it to use for caching data.

I just add one email account, and it already downloaded 1.2GB of data!
I still have 4 email accounts to add, and that would make way too much
data stored locally.

Evolution only caches data when you access it - it shouldn't just
download lots of things when you first create the account.

If it's downloading data itself, then check you haven't enabled
"Synchronize remote mail locally" in the Receiving Options of the mail
account preferences.

.... and the standard question: What kind of account ?