Re: [Evolution] Evolution, Google and SSL/TLS problem

Dnia 27.06.2016 o godz. 08:16:55 Milan Crha pisze:
that's not that easy, as you'd need to find related patches in the
evolution-data-server and libsoup, which can go down to NSS/NSPR
library and eventually glib-networking or gnutls, whatever your ancient
[...]
It's possible to compile necessary bits in a different prefix, but the
gap between 2.28 and 3.20.x is too huge, with too many changes (like
the switch from gtk2 to gtk3), that it would just garble your system.
And with the evolution-data-server being a core part of the GNOME
environment you'd end up in a dependency hell quite easily, both in

So it looks that only reasonable solution might be to set up a stunnel
SSL proxy on my local computer, that will accept unencrypted connections
from Evolution, wrap them into TLS and connect back to Google...

So I have another question: is it possible to specify non-default port in
Evolution, both in IMAP account and CalDAV calendars setup?
If i just add ":xxxx" after the host name ("localhost") in both cases, will
it be enough?
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa