Re: [Evolution] What is the format for rules in filters.xml? How can I alter or creat rules?

On Mon, 2016-06-20 at 23:03 -0400, Jim Beard wrote:
Evolution 3.13.90, OS Mageia 5 Linux
Attempts to create or modify a mail filter results in a
segmentation fault when I click ok to save the change.
Where are the instructions for how to arrange the rules within
filters.xml to accomplish what the gui would normally do for
you?

Note that 3.13 is a) fairly old) and b) an intermediate test version.
Stable releases always have even minor version numbers. You should
update to at least 3.14 if not later and try again.

poc