[Evolution] More on Crashes

Evolution continues to crash.  It's likely that the problem has something to do
with the GTK settings under KDE, since the problem started after I made some
changes to them.  Very likely there's some issue with the theme; there are
problems scrolling the windows, and the crashes often happen when I'm trying to
scroll.  Also the whole relation of Gnome applications (which I prefer) to the
KDE desktop (which I also prefer) seems to be a little flaky.  Here's a summary
of the settings:

System Settings->Application Style->Gnome Application Style (GTK)

GTK Themes
    GTK2 Theme: Breeze
    GTK2 Theme: Breeze
    Font: Cantarell 14

Icon Themes
    Cursor Theme: Adwaita
    Icon Theme: Breeze
    Fallback Theme: Hicolor

System:
    Hardware: 4-cpu true intel
    Fedora-24 with all updates installed
    KDE Frameworks 5.24.0
    Evolution 3.20.4

The last 1000 lines of the log produced by
    $ CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution >& log.2
is at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B96WA_V8sR9bZWxnUDFybEU1c2s

And the link to the previous log file tail
is at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B96WA_V8sR9bV0Jfb1lJNEdaX1U