Re: [Evolution] Rss Plugin

On Sat, 2016-07-02 at 15:48 -0400, Chas Belfield wrote:
Does anyone know how to add the RSS Feed Reader plugin to Evolution
3.20.3? This is the only thing that's preventing me from switching
from Thunderbird, which I would like to do because I'm really
impressed with how well Evolution integrates with everything.

It should be listed under Edit->Plugins if the plugin is installed in
the system.  Just toggle it on if it is not already.

I'm running Arch Linux with the Gnome DE if that helps.

It is the package "evolution-plugin-rss" in openSUSE Leap (42.1).  The
meat of the package are the files
/usr/lib64/evolution/modules/evolution-module-rss.so and
 /usr/lib64/evolution/plugins/liborg-gnome-evolution-rss.so

--
Meetings Coordinator, Michigan Association of Railroad Passengers
537 Shirley St NE Grand Rapids, MI 49503-1754 Phone: 616.581.8010