Re: [Evolution] Rss Plugin

El 2016-07-02 21:48, Chas Belfield escribió:
Does anyone know how to add the RSS Feed Reader plugin to Evolution
3.20.3? This is the only thing that's preventing me from switching from
Thunderbird, which I would like to do because I'm really impressed with
how well Evolution integrates with everything.
I'm running Arch Linux with the Gnome DE if that helps.

I don't have the plugin installed, but you can find it in the AUR. See this page, which also has the link to github for more information:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/evolution-rss-git/