Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution import IMAP keywords (Thunderbird "tags")?

Thanks, Milan,

I tried running "CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution" as I saw somewhere
else on the list and indeed, Evolution and Thunderbird store these
"Labels/Tags" in the same "FLAGS" IMAP attribute.

So if I understand correctly, Evolution does store these "Labels" in
the IMAP "Flags" attribute and seems to read from it (when I manually
added a "Label" with the same name as an existing IMAP "flag", the
messages with those flags set were read as if having that Evo "Label"
set. The problem is that some flags have an_underscore in place of
whitespace and this underscore seems to mess up Evolution and its
keyboard shortcut indicator.

Is it possible to place a feature request for a functionality to
associate existing IMAP "FLAGS" to Evo "Labels", such as "if the FLAGS
attribute contains the string 'foo', set the label 'Foo'"?

Thanks,