Re: [Evolution] Does Evolution import IMAP keywords (Thunderbird "tags")?

On Mon, 2016-07-04 at 16:56 -0300, Elton Carvalho wrote:
Is it possible to place a feature request for a functionality to
associate existing IMAP "FLAGS" to Evo "Labels", such as "if the
FLAGS attribute contains the string 'foo', set the label 'Foo'"?

        Hi,
sure, it's possible, Just file a bug report at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org
or find an existing, filled either against the evolution or the
evolution-data-server, and send its link here, for future reference.

Just from top of my head, I'd probably do it in a way of adding a list
of available labels/tags in the folder properties, as a new tab, with a
clickable "add to the evolution", which would eventually open a color
picker and assign a color to it. There could be done more sophisticated
solutions too, this is just my quick idea on the topic.
        Bye,
        Milan