Re: [Evolution] Import filetypes

On Tue, 2016-01-26 at 06:22 -0500, Robert wrote:
The greatest difficulty I am having, though, with client mail servers
(which I thought Evo might have resolved) is
in importing past or "saved" messages--especially when I purchase a
new computer or install to a different OS (say,
from Windows to Linux).

I have saved--via zip--many of my past email messages either from TB
or Eudora. Theses message filetypes
are either ".eml" or ".msg" which I do not see in your instructions
for importing...your instructions merely say
"...and other filetypes."

Is the documentation incorrect?:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/import-data.html

If yes, please point out where so it could get fixed.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net