Re: [Evolution] Google's blockage of Evolution with Gmail, and Web Presence of Evolution

On Mon, 2016-01-25 at 00:44 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Mon, 2016-01-25 at 00:20 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:

You do not need to sign up to search the list archives either.
 Messages from the Evolution list(s) are fully indexes and show up
in search engine results.

Unfortunately the results from the list archive don't show up in
Google searches - for instance, if you search for "evolution gmail
setup" (which would be a reasonable search term) the first page of
results consist of Ubuntu / other distro specific forums and all
refer to setting up IMAP with Gmail.  In fact I've just gone all the
way to the outer reaches of the search engine (i.e. page 10) and
still no mention at all of the mailing list archive.

Using "site:/mail.gnome.org evolution gmail imap" gives a lot of

The archive is also available by gmane. The gmane archive has it's own
search engine.

http://blog.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnome.evolution.general