Re: [Evolution] Email composer butchering messages erratically

On Fri, 2016-01-15 at 23:52 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Fri, 2016-01-15 at 14:40 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
Problems:
(1) When deleting replied-to text, more text is deleted than
highlighted, generally all of the text marked replied-to.
(2) The cursor jumps unbidden to the end of the message.  This
happens most often while deleting highlighted text, but
occasionally for no apparent reason, when either entering or
deleting text.
(3) Lines marked as part of a reply, though otherwise empty, can't
be deleted.
(4) Fonts also change for no apparent reason.

All these happen erratically, especially 2, which makes it hard to
provide examples, but I will attempt it if desired.

Evolution 3.18.3 running under
KDE Frameworks 5.18.0 <== Note
Fedora version fc22.x86_64

Is this plaintext or HTML?