Re: [Evolution] Email composer butchering messages erratically

On Tue, 2016-01-19 at 00:02 -0800, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
I see, what a drag.  I'll never do *that* again!  I had thought that
a mailing list about a mailer that handles HTML would be friendly to
HTML postings.  The quoted posting is fixed above.

Evolution supports HTML because some users require it. That doesn't
mean the rest of us have to put up with it when it's not necessary.
HTML in mail is always a potential risk, and many people (including
myself) prefer not to have to deal with it. In private conversations
you can of course do what you like, or use what your correspondents
expect, but on a list such as this one it's preferable to stick with
the lowest common denominator.

poc