Re: [Evolution] Switching to browser?

On Tue, 2016-01-12 at 15:00 -0600, Leonard Evens wrote:
The system switches me to the browser, but on another machine, I have
managed to avoid that switch.

        Hi,
it's more about the browser settings. In Firefox, open about:config,
type in the search box browser.autofocus, change its value to 'false',
then close the tab (thus the changes take into the effect). This works
here. If it won't for you, then try to close the browser after the
change (it might not be needed though). If it'll still not work, then
it's something else and I've no idea what.
        Bye,
        Milan