Re: [Evolution] Switching to browser?

On Fri, 2016-01-15 at 10:12 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Tue, 2016-01-12 at 15:00 -0600, Leonard Evens wrote:
The system switches me to the browser, but on another machine, I
have
managed to avoid that switch.
it's more about the browser settings. In Firefox, open about:config,
type in the search box browser.autofocus, change its value to
'false', then close the tab (thus the changes take into the effect).
This works here. If it won't for you, then try to close the browser
after the change (it might not be needed though). If it'll still not
work, then it's something else and I've no idea what.

I tested the browser.autofocus setting and True or False the browser
presents when I click on a link in an Evolution message.

evolution-3.18.0-1.1.x86_64
MozillaFirefox-41.0.1-1.1.x86_64

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>