Re: [Evolution] Messages moved to virtual 'Junk' folder on arrival

On Mon, 2015-12-21 at 22:18 +0200, Robert Munteanu wrote:
So apparently I have evolution-plugin-spamassassin installed. Is
there any way I can debug the spam check?

        Hi,
you can run evolution as:

   $ CAMEL_DEBUG=junk evolution

to see what the junk filtering does, whether it's run at all and so on.

Evolution usually doesn't mark messages as junk on its own, thus it
might be related to the actual spam filtering software being installed
and chosen in the evolution, as suggested earlier.

        Bye,
        Milan