Re: [Evolution] 1) Contact Categories CardDav, 2) Client offline connection

On Sun, 2016-02-28 at 00:23 +0200, Prometheus wrote:
2) When i open Evolution it reports that my connection is offline and
that it will get back online when the connection is restored. I am on
behind a router using an ethernet cable (no wi-fi). All other apps
are
connecting to the internet. In the FAQ it says to check whether the
network has been setup correctly. I am not sure what it is meant by
this. What do i have to check in order to fix this? (If i force the
client to be online it correctly connects).

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/3.18/offline.html.en

poc