Re: [Evolution] evolution: line wrap issues while replying inline?

Hi there;

and thanks for your feedback.

Am Samstag, den 27.02.2016, 14:11 +0000 schrieb Patrick O'Callaghan:

be done about that? Does Evolution provide something such as the
"rewrap" option in Thunderbird that, well, automatically (and
correctly) wraps all lines?

Please *always* mention your version of Evolution when asking
questions
here (see Help->About).

Ah, ok, sorry. This is Evolution 3.18.5 in my case.

Have you tried Format->Wrap Lines (Ctrl-K)?

No. That's exactly whas I was looking for. Thanks.

Cheers,
Kristian