Re: [Evolution] evolution: line wrap issues while replying inline?

On Sat, 2016-02-27 at 13:56 +0100, Kristian Rink wrote:
Folks;

Posted this to the Ubuntu GNOME list initially, but maybe this place
is
more appropriate:

I recently switched from Thunderbird to Evolution after Thunderbird
has
more and more become heavy and bloated on my system and Evolution
does
integrate with GNOME way better. However, there are some minor
annoyances with this tool, and the most important one: I usually do
respond to e-mails in the usual mailing list fashion - keep important
parts of the messages as quote and write my response to that below. I
also do have my Evolution set to send text messages and to wrap at 71
characters. Linewrap at 71 characters usually works well (when
writing
"new" messages) but it seems to cease working whenever I write text
after some lines of quoted text. Is this know or just me? Anything to
be done about that? Does Evolution provide something such as the
"rewrap" option in Thunderbird that, well, automatically (and
correctly) wraps all lines?

Please *always* mention your version of Evolution when asking questions
here (see Help->About).

Have you tried Format->Wrap Lines (Ctrl-K)?

poc