[Evolution] evoulution 3.18.4

I updated GNOME from 3.16 to 3.18 with success but I have a problem
with Evolution 3.18.4. It crashed all the time when I try to open
Preferences (core dump). I did reinstall but it doesn't work.

Thank you.

SK

More information if I start from Terminal:

evolution
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module"
Vector smash protection is enabled.
** Message: received an invalid or unencryptable secret
** Message: received an invalid or unencryptable secret
** Message: Remote error from secret service:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Failed: Couldn't create item: The secret was
transferred or encrypted in an invalid way.

(evolution:1808): e-data-server-ui-WARNING **:
credentials_prompter_store_credentials_cb: Failed to store source
credentials: Couldn't create item: The secret was transferred or
encrypted in an invalid way.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)