Re: [Evolution] Bulleted and Numbered list stopped working in 3.18.5

Hi,

On Thu, 2016-02-18 at 17:30 -0800, Graham wrote:
After updating to 3.18.5 I found that Bulleted and Numbered list
stopped working

In the compose window with HTML format if you start a Bulleted or
Numbered list the list reverts back to Normal test when you click
enter to start a new bullet or number.

thank you for spotting this. It is a regression that I sadly introduced
in 3.18.5 (another one 😕). As a workaround please insert a space on th
e end of the item, move the cursor before the space and press enter.

Thank you,
Tom