Re: [Evolution] Duplicated messages in search folders

On Mon, Feb 15, 2016 at 12:16 PM, Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:
Because when you "move" a message it is often implemented as
"copy+delete" (depending on your IMAP server). Try purging deleted
messages to get rid of them.
I prefer to keep messages in Trash for some time in case I change my
mind.  Can Evolution be configured not to include messages in Trash in
my search folders?  I hope there is a better option than editing each
search folder, selecting 'Search Folder Sources: Specific folders' and
manually selecting all folders except Trash.  I would have to
continuously maintain the search folders in case I create or subscribe
to a new folder.