Re: [Evolution] Duplicated messages in search folders

On Mon, 2016-02-15 at 10:28 -0200, Jorge wrote:
Hi.  I use Evolution 3.18.2 on Ubuntu 15.10 (with a few PPAs and
other
extra repositories, including ppa:gnome3-team/gnome3 and
ppa:gnome3-team/gnome3-staging).
Some search folders show certain messages twice.  I provide links to
two screenshots:
1. evolution-edit-search-folder-screenshot.png shows the search
folder
properties.
2. evolution-search-folder-screenshot-highlighted.png shows the
search
folder with duplicated messages highlighted by color-coded arrows.

1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9luusb1f5gjgyj/evolution-edit-search-fo
lder-screenshot.png?dl=0
2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7e6lbgevwp4y729/evolution-search-folder-
screenshot-highlighted.png?dl=0

Your search criteria include "All local and remote folders". Could
there be multiple copies of some messages, e.g. in Sent Mail folders?
One way of checking is to add the Location column to the folder view
(right-click in a column header and drag the Location header to where
you want to place it).

poc