[Evolution] Is there a way to "refresh" Evolution instead of closing and opening it

Hi,

sometimes there are minor issues as the one I experienced right now.

Evolution 3.18.4 with POP accounts kept mails in the "Unmatched" folder
after removing the one and only search folder. IOW "Edit > Search
Folders" was empty, but the "Unmatched" folder contained emails.

I wonder if there should be a dconf file, since usually there seems to
be one, if I use Mate or GNOME apps.

# ls -hAl /run/user/1000/dconf/
total 0

After closing and opening Evolution the "Unmatched" folder was emptied
and I got a dconf file.

# ls -hAl /run/user/1000/dconf/
total 4.0K
-rw------- 1 rocketmouse rocketmouse 2 Feb 11 10:53 user

Now I can't reproduce the issue. If I add and remove search folders
everything is ok.

Is there a way to "refresh" Evolution instead of closing and opening it,
assumed something like this happens?

Regards,
Ralf

PS: After pushing two times the return key, the window scrolling didn't
follow the mouse pointer, I had to manually scroll.

Now it's okay again, without closing and opening Evolution.

Scrolling is done automatically if I push the return key.

I don't know when exactly those minor issues started, but I noticed it a
while ago.