Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 13:56 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
Thanks a lot! I need some time to let all this sink in. After all,
last
year I didn't even know what GPG/PGP, GNOME, Linux, terminal or GNU
are!
I'm only trying to get my Evolution to work perfectly. I've never
heard
of that gpg command before or how it works.

GPG is simply the Gnu implementation of PGP and is completely
compatible with it. It only exists because the licensing of PGP (as a
product) isn't free enough for some people, so in Linux systems
generally one uses GPG. It's to all intents and purposes the same and
you can exchange encrypted and signed messages with PGP users.

poc