Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 07:24 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
I get how to add my own GPG ID, my public key, but how do I add other
people's public keys - which I need to send them encrypted letters, yes?
Sorry, I'm really new to this, both Linux, GNOME, Trisquel and GPG.
Please, I would love a little help.

        Hi,
better if you stay in your thread (aka you reply to the previous
email), rather than starting a new thread which actually belongs (and
sort of references) the previous thread.

You might find useful to read user documentation:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-encryption.html.en
        Bye,
        Milan