Re: [Evolution] Evolution/GPG

On Fri, 2016-02-05 at 07:24 +0100, Stig Roar Wangberg wrote:
I get how to add my own GPG ID, my public key, but how do I add other
people's public keys - which I need to send them encrypted letters,
yes?
Sorry, I'm really new to this, both Linux, GNOME, Trisquel and GPG.
Please, I would love a little help.

You import them from a key server, using their ID to look them up (the
ID is usually their email address). See the man page for gpg to see how
to do this directly. Popular key servers are pgp.mit.edu and
keys.gpg.org among others. The key servers keep themselves in sync so
it doesn't really matter which one you use. You can also visit those
sites with a web browser and look up the keys directly.

poc