Re: [Evolution] Office 365 contact images

Thanks for your response Milan!

In that case I shall try again when 3.18.5 gets released.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 6:41 AM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Thu, 2016-02-04 at 22:49 +0000, Dan MacDonald wrote:
> Does Evolution currently have any support for viewing Office 365 (or
> Exchange Server / LDAP) contact images?
> If it does, its not working for me with Evolution and EWS 3.18.4
        Hi,
it does have the support for contact images. The EWS protocol has some
limitation how the images should be, both for user contacts and for the
offline Global Address List (GAL). If you do not use offline GAL, then
you do not see any images.

The user contacts show user images for me, but the GAL had an issue,
which is still present in your (current stable) 3.18.4. There is a fix
for the GAL done for the upcoming 3.18.5 version, the last in 3.18.x
series, which will be done on February 15th.
        Bye,
        Milan