Re: [Evolution] Donations to Evolution

On Sun, 2016-12-18 at 12:53 -0500, Patrick Masson wrote:
Wondering if there was a way to donate directly to Evolution, or if
donations go through GNOME. I am an Evolution user, and would love to
support it's development/maintenance, so if donations go through
GNOME, can I tag it for your efforts specifically?

        Hi,
I'm not aware of any direct way to donate to the Evolution project
myself, though I also never searched for it. As the Evolution project
is part of the GNOME, you are right with the assumption about using the
GNOME donation procedure. Even if your donation wouldn't reach the
"bottom of the stack", it'll still be valuable, because it'll help to
keep the infrastructure for the project (and the GNOME) running, which
includes the place where the sources reside, the WiKi pages and all the
other pages the GNOME itself has under control and uses to host all of
the projects it has under its wings. It's not only about web pages, of
course, there are plenty of other things related, which are not visible
from the outside.

In any case, thank you for the consideration.
        Bye,
        Milan

P.S.: the last time someone donated through the GNOME for the work on
the Evolution the reason of the donation reached the "bottom of the
stack".