Re: [Evolution] Evolution EWS stpped working after Exchange migration from 2013 to 2016

Hi Eduardo,

Hi,

I was using evolution-ews without problems, until the server was
migrated to Exchange 2016.

I don't know where your problem may stem from, but in my environment
evolution ews has no problems connecting to an Exchange 2016 server.
I started using Evolution after migrating to Exchange 2016, though.

[...]

Evolution versions here are 3.20.5 and 3.22.5, but 3.18.x also worked.
Exchange version ist 2016 CU1.

Bye.
Michael.
--