[Evolution] Freeze or Crasches problem writing HTML messages in Evolution

Hello it is my first post. I'm italian; Sorry for the English ...;-)

On my Arch Linux system (Mate D.E.) is running Evolution 3.22.2
From several releases ago the text editor occasionally freeze while I compose a message and sometimes Evolution shuts itself.
Arch is a rolling release, but recent updates of Evolution package doesn't have improved the situation.
I have the impression that the situation worse if I use the copy paste or the smilies.
Do you have any suggestions or advice?
Thank you!

nicola