Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.22.x preview freezes

On Wed, 2016-11-30 at 23:42 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
I've just recently upgraded to Fedora 25 with Evolution 3.22.2.

Randomly the preview window stops updating when I change message - the
contents of the window just stay the same no matter which message I
select. Turning the preview on and off doesn't help, neither does going
offline. There doesn't seem to be any consistent type of message that
causes it and it happens with both Wayland and Xorg.

Knowing that the WebKit version for 3.22 has changed I've found that
killing the "WebKitWebProcess" process fixes things for a little while.

I realise this is probably a WebKit bug, but has anyone seen anything
similar with Evolution? Is this a known issue?

Just did the same update but I'm not seeing the problem (yet).

poc