Re: [Evolution] Evolution 3.22.x preview freezes

On Wed, 2016-11-30 at 23:42 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
I realise this is probably a WebKit bug, but has anyone seen anything
similar with Evolution? Is this a known issue?

        Hi,
it's new to me. Could I ask you to create a bug report (GNOME bugzilla)
and attach there two backtraces, one from the evolution (I expect it to
show most threads idle) and one of the WebKitWebProcess, please? Do
have installed debuginfo packages for the evolution and
evolution-data-server. Those for webkitgtk4 would be nice to have, but
they are huge; maybe the minimal debug info Fedora uses will be enough
there, or at least for the first lookout.

You can get the backtrace with command like this:
   $ gdb --batch --ex "t a a bt" -pid=`pidof evolution` &>bt.txt
Please check the bt.txt for any private information, like passwords,
email address, server addresses,... I usually search for "pass" at
least (quotes for clarity only).

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan