Re: [Evolution] [ews] Global Adress List does not include image information

On Fri, 2016-08-26 at 11:03 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
Do you know of an utility where I can check the OAB file? I'd like to
see whether the format is incorrect or evolution-ews needs some
additional code fixes.

        Hi,
unfortunately not, I'm sorry. The evolution-ews uses libmspack, if
available, but it doesn't provide any executable suitable for this
testing. It's a library, thus it sort of makes sense (a tool for
the OAB file decode might be too specific for it).

I would be able to examine the file in the code, for example by adding
some debug prints into the evolution-ews, but it requires rebuild of
it, which is not always easily doable.
        Bye,
        Milan