[Evolution] [ews] Global Adress List does not include image information

Hi,

Using Evolution 3.20.5 on openSUSE Tumbleweed x86_64 with an
outlook.com-backed Exchange instance.

I enabled 'sender faces' in Preferences → Mail Preferences → Sender
Photograph, but nothing is shown for the contacts in the GAL. If I
enable gravatar-based images, some contacts get images, so the general
mechanism is OK, but not the one based on the GAL.

Navigating to Contacts → 'My EWS account' → Offline Global Address
List I can see that contacts don't have images attached.

Is this expected? Is there another way of making contact images
available for EWS contacts?

Thanks,

Robert

--