Re: [Evolution] Port Evolution to WebKit2 for 3.21.90

On Mon, 2016-08-08 at 23:22 -0400, Robert Seward wrote:
Why not a flatpak or snap?

        Hi,
simply because I do not want to spend too much time on learning new
"technologies" when there is something available already. I'd rather
spend the time on fixing the bugs. Also note that the evolution
requires the same version of the evolution-data-server, which makes
things even more complicated.

Compare with a virtual machine, where you can do basically anything
without varying about your local data. The GNOME Continuous images are
meant just for the testing of the bleeding edge GNOME, which is what we
are looking for right now.
        Bye,
        Milan