Re: [Evolution] Port Evolution to WebKit2 for 3.21.90

On Mon, 2016-08-08 at 11:35 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
      Hello,
I'd like to let the users know that we plan to merge the WebKit2 port
branch of the Evolution and thus make the Evolution depend on the
WebKit2 (instead of the WebKit1) for the 3.21.90 development release,
which is planned to be made the next Monday, August 15th. The 3.22.0
stable release is planned a month later, on the September 19th.

.. snip ..

Probably the easiest way of getting the development version of
the Evolution is to use some distribution which already provides it.
I'd use a virtual machine with a Fedora 25 (also pre-release, with
possibility of issues from other libraries too) installation [2] (I
do

Why not a flatpak or snap?

Thanks,
Rob

--

Rob Seward
Bluestone Consulting Group, LLC

web:     http://www.bluestone-consulting.com/
e-mail:  rseward bluestone-consulting com
office:   734.726.0313