Re: [Evolution] More on Crashes

On Tue, 2016-08-02 at 00:03 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
You are right that it is related to the theme settings. I guess if
you'll use Adwaita for the gtk3, then the crash will be gone (because
the Adwaita is the default (and built-in in gtk+) theme, thus it is
fine-tuned with compare of the other themes).

As you imply, problems started when I changed the theme from from Adwaita to
Breeze.

FWIW I use Breeze on F24 and have no problems of this sort.

poc