[Evolution] (Sorry, Ignore) Re: make install linking problem

Sorry about that, you can ignore it. I posted it from my work account, and it didn't show up quickly, so I thought it got rejected as at work they add all this extra fluff on the email. So I just resent it from this account (which showed up quicker than the work missive).