Re: [Evolution] make install linking problem

On Wed, 2016-04-13 at 16:36 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
On Wed, 2016-04-13 at 13:06 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

Why did you repost this?
      Hi,
it seems to me that this message was in the list's to-review-by-list-
admins queue, because it's shown in the message list as sent ~30
minutes earlier than the one from yesterday, only from a different
email address.

It was held by the list software because the sender's address is not
subscribed to the list. I approved it without noticing that the other
post was from a different address and it was a re-post.

When I notice this happening I generally reject the post from the non-
subscribed address, but on this occasion I missed it. I would ask list
members to use only one address for posting to the list.

poc