Re: [Evolution] (Sorry, Ignore) Re: make install linking problem

On Wed, 2016-04-13 at 09:02 -0400, E. M. Recio wrote:
Sorry about that, you can ignore it. I posted it from my work
account, and it didn't show up quickly, so I thought it got rejected
as at work they add all this extra fluff on the email.

It wasn't rejected but retained for moderation because your work
address is not subscribed. This is current list policy. The alternative
would be to automatically reject unsubscribed senders, but that would
be a significant change.

So I just resent it from this account (which showed up quicker than
the work missive).

Please use only one account when posting to the list, otherwise it will
create confusion about who said what.

poc