[Evolution] evolution 3.20.0 - ICS calendar - appointments are off by two hours

Hello,

since the update from Gnome 3.18 to 3.20, I have a problem with
displaying the correct starting and ending time of a remote calendar "On
The Web".

In the application evolution itself, the dates are displayed correctly,
however both in the top bar of gnome-shell and in gnome-calendar, the
same date is diplayed 2 hours off for all appointments of this calendar.
For example, an appointment that starts at 8:15 is displayed to start at
10:15. So I arrived two hours too late. :(

What's going on there?

Best regards,
Jay