[Evolution] evolution 3.20.0 hiccups - Yahoo calender password requests - Send Account

Preferences > Composer preferences > Send Account
does not work, my apologies for sending a duplicated message:

Hi,

there are tons of hiccups, but the most annoying is, that I can't get
rid of Yahoo calender password requests for my Yahoo and Rocketmail POP
accounts. While writing this email the focus several times got lost,
because such a box pop upped. I never used such a Yahoo calendar.
However, those pop up boxes are a PITA and in addition they cause
Yahoo/Rocketmail to notify me with mails. How can I get rid of it? Is
there the need to downgrade Evolution? I suspect this isn't one of the
GTK bugs, but really an Evolution issue.

Regards,
Ralf

PS: Sorry, I don't have the time to report all those hiccups. Seemingly
GTK upstream is aware that latest stable releases are entirely broken.