Re: [Evolution] Change default "from" address with GMail (Gnome Online Account)

Perfect, thank you!

Chris

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 2:31 AM, Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve> wrote:
On Sun, 2016-04-10 at 07:23 +0000, Chris Black wrote:
I need to set the "From" address for a GMail account linked to
Evolution
via Gnome Online Accounts.  Setting "Reply-to" isn't enough, since
people still accidentally end up saving and using the "From" address
anyway.  Gmail's web interface and Thunderbird both allow this, but
in
Evolution I can only find an option to type it manually per-message.

Is this an option somewhere that I've overlooked?  I'm using
Evolution
3.18.1 on a fresh install of Fedora 23.  I'd be happy to explain the
use-case if needed.

This may be helpful:

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2016-March/msg00077.html

poc